What is CD in dating? CD also means “Cross dresser”. This is the most common meaning for CD on online dating sites, such as Craigslist, Tinder, Zoosk and Match.com, as well as in texts and on adult chat forums.
- 1 What does the CD stand for?
- 2 What does CD mean in game?
- 3 What does XD mean?
- 4 What does CD on bank statement mean?
- 5 What does a CD girl mean?
- 6 What is a CD for money?
- 7 How long is a CD good for?
- 8 What does XD mean from a girl?
- 9 What does AFK mean?
- 10 What does XX mean?
- 11 What is 2.99% CD on bank statement?
- 12 What are CD interest rates?
- 13 What happens when a CD reaches maturity?
What does the CD stand for?
CDs are small plastic discs on which sound, especially music, can be recorded. CD is an abbreviation for ‘ compact disc ‘. The Beatles’ Red and Blue compilations were issued on CD for the first time.
What does CD mean in game?
noun. a device for playing compact discs In full: compact-disc player.
What does XD mean?
1. an expression used in text messages or e-mails signaling happiness or laughter. XD is an emoticon. X represents closed eyes while D stands for an open mouth.
What does CD on bank statement mean?
Certificate of Deposit – TSB Bank – CD.
What does a CD girl mean?
When a person is cisgender, they identify as the gender that is typically associated with the sex that they were assigned at birth. A transgender woman is a person who was assigned male at birth but who exists as a woman. A cisgender woman is a person who was assigned female at birth and exists as a woman.
What is a CD for money?
A certificate of deposit (CD) is a product offered by banks and credit unions that provides an interest rate premium in exchange for the customer agreeing to leave a lump-sum deposit untouched for a predetermined period of time.
How long is a CD good for?
CD term lengths range between three months and five years, and usually the longer the term, the higher the interest rate (sometimes surpassing rates offered by the best high-yield savings accounts).
What does XD mean from a girl?
XD. stands for a laughing face. The “X” represents two eyes that are closed shut from all the laughing, while the “D” stands for an inverted open mouth.
What does AFK mean?
AFK means ” away from keyboard ” in typing shorthand. Its meaning can be literal or it can simply indicate that you aren’t online. AFK is a helpful phrase for communal online spaces, when you want a quick way to communicate that you’re stepping away.
What does XX mean?
XX means ” two kisses.” ( As a general rule, an uppercase X represents a big kiss, and a lowercase x is a light kiss (a peck).
What is 2.99% CD on bank statement?
It stands for Non-Sterling Transaction Fee and it occurs for the same reason as the non-sterling purchase fee. “NON-STG PURCH FEE”, “NON-STG TRANS FEE” and “CD PAYMENT” all refer to the same tax placed upon products purchased from outside the UK. The standard fee is 2.99% on the cost of the product.
What are CD interest rates?
Best CD rates of October 2021
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs: 6 months – 6 years, 0.15% APY – 0.80% APY; $500 minimum deposit to open.
- Synchrony Bank: 3 months – 5 years, 0.15% APY – 0.85% APY; no minimum deposit needed to open.
- Barclays Bank: 3 months – 5 years, 0.10% APY – 0.25% APY; no minimum deposit needed to open.
What happens when a CD reaches maturity?
When a certificate of deposit (CD) matures, you get your money back without having to pay any early withdrawal penalties. The CD’s term has ended, so there are no bank-imposed withdrawal restrictions at maturity. You can do what you want with the money, but if you buy another CD, you won’t get the same interest rate.