Press Down, Down, Down, Left, Right, A at the title screen while ”Press Start” is flashing to display the sound test menu.
How do you cheat on Sonic CD?
Sonic CD Cheats
- PC | Submitted by GamesRadar. cheats. Press [Down], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Space] at the title screen to enable the sound test screen and cheat mode.
- PC | Submitted by GamesRadar. Select Level. At the title screen, press [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Space].
Who is Sonic EXE?
Sonic. EXE is an eldritch entity taking on the form of Sonic the Hedgehog that sends out a haunted game disc featuring the creature killing the main Sonic characters, eventually leading him to rip out the soul of his victim and making them his slave.
Is Super Sonic in Sonic CD?
The team built Sonic CD using the original Sonic the Hedgehog code as a base. The game was conceived as an enhanced port of Sonic 2 for the Sega CD. At this point, it was codenamed Super Sonic and would feature additional levels, a fully orchestrated soundtrack, sprite-scaling effects, and animated cutscenes.
How do I unlock da garden?
This additional little mode can be accessed from the title screen menu of the game (“D.A. Garden” in the Mega CD version, or “Play Music” for the PC) after you achieve a total time of 37’27″57 or less for all the levels in Time Attack mode.
How do you unlock the sound test in Sonic 2?
From the main screen, select Options. Select Sound Select and play sounds 19, 65, 9, 17, then push C. Press Start to return to the main screen, and when Sonic and Tails appear, hold A and press Start.
How do you debug in Sonic 1?
Sonic the Hedgehog 1&2 Debug Mode (IOS/Android)
- Step 1: Accessing Level Select. first of for this code to work you need to enable level select by starting the game, select no save game then choose a character.
- Step 2: Activating Debug Mode Using Sound Check.
- Step 3: Using Debug Mode.
- Step 4: Exiting Debug.
How do you get the Sonic Easter Egg CD?
Like many Sonic the Hedgehog games, 1993’s Sonic CD possessed a Sound Test mode for listening to the game’s music, which could be accessed by pressing the following button sequence on the title screen: Down, Down, Down, Left, Right, and A. Using the Sound Test, players could access a very disturbing Easter egg.