- From “My Computer” double click to open your CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Drive. The following folders will be shown:
- Double click on the “Viewer” folder. You should now see something similar to this.
- Double click the StartInteleViewerCD.exe. This will launch InteleViewer which will show your images.
- 1 Can I view my MRI CD on my computer?
- 2 Can you look at your own MRI CD?
- 3 How do I view DICOM images in Windows?
- 4 What program do I need to view MRI images?
- 5 How do I view a CD in Windows 10?
- 6 How do I upload my MRI CD to my computer?
- 7 What happens if you move during an MRI?
- 8 How can I see my MRI report?
- 9 How do I view pictures from a CD on my computer?
- 10 How do I view DICOM on my computer?
- 11 How do I install DICOM viewer?
- 12 How can I get a copy of my MRI?
- 13 What is OsiriX Lite?
- 14 Can MRI images be sent by email?
Can I view my MRI CD on my computer?
Insert your MRI disc into your computer. The main purpose of this is so that you can give the disc to your doctor, but there’s nothing wrong with reading your MRI at home. Start by putting the disc into your computer’s DVD drive.
Can you look at your own MRI CD?
The CD will include a Windows program that allows you to view these files, which is worth checking out, as scrolling through your own brain is a rather surreal experience. If you haven’t had an MRI, there are a lot of sample scans available that you can use.
How do I view DICOM images in Windows?
Open a DICOM file
- Choose File > Open, select a DICOM file, and click Open.
- Select the frames you want to open. Shift-click to select contiguous frames. To select noncontiguous frames, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS).
- Choose from the following options, and then click Open. Frame Import.
What program do I need to view MRI images?
DICOM viewing software allows radiology trainees and consultants to view and manipulate medical images (such as radiographs or MRI scans) on their own PC, laptop or tablet.
How do I view a CD in Windows 10?
Insert the disc you want to play into the drive. Typically, the disc will start playing automatically. If it doesn’t play, or if you want to play a disc that is already inserted, open Windows Media Player, and then, in the Player Library, select the disc name in the navigation pane.
How do I upload my MRI CD to my computer?
Uploading your imaging
- Insert the CD into your computer.
- Open My Computer.
- Right click on the CD and choose ‘explore’
- Select all the files in the window.
- Right click on the blue highlighted files and select winzip then add to zip file.
- Save this file on the desktop of your computer – use your name as the file name.
What happens if you move during an MRI?
You must lie very still during the scan. If you move, the MRI scan pictures may not be clear. Your primary care physician may order you a mild sedative if you are claustrophobic (afraid of closed spaces), have a hard time staying still, or have chronic pain.
How can I see my MRI report?
MRI interpretation Systematic approach
- Start by checking the patient and image details.
- Look at all the available image planes.
- Compare the fat-sensitive with the water-sensitive images looking for abnormal signal.
- Correlate the MRI appearances with available previous imaging.
- Relate your findings to the clinical question.
How do I view pictures from a CD on my computer?
How to View Pictures on a Computer From a CD
- Insert the photo disc into your computer’s CD/DVD drive. Open your CD/DVD drive and insert your photo CD.
- Click on “My Computer.”
- Find your CD drive on your computer.
- View your pictures.
How do I view DICOM on my computer?
DICOM files are images that come digitally from medical scans, such as MRIs and ultrasounds. You can view these files with a free online viewer called Jack Image viewer on any computer. If you’d prefer an app, you can download MicroDicom (PC only) or open the files in Adobe Photoshop (PC and Mac).
How do I install DICOM viewer?
Click the downloaded file to run the installer. Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 users may be prompted with a “User Account Control” alert; if so, select Yes or Continue to proceed with the installation. If you answer No, RadiAnt DICOM Viewer will be installed only for the current user.
How can I get a copy of my MRI?
Programs like Roxio and Nero can copy your MRI scan to another DVD so you have an extra copy.
- Download a disc-burning program such as Nero or Roxio (see Resources) if one isn’t already installed on your computer.
- Open the disc burner, and insert the DVD you want to copy.
- Insert the blank DVD-R, and close the drive.
What is OsiriX Lite?
OsiriX is an image processing application for Mac dedicated to DICOM images (“. dcm” / “. DCM” extension) produced by equipment (MRI, CT, PET, PET-CT, ). A demo version, “OsiriX Lite”, still remains available free of charge with some limitations.
Can MRI images be sent by email?
How Can Patients Send Physicians an Existing DICOM Medical Imaging Study? This enables patients to electronically send their images to physicians in distant locations who are then immediately able to view and diagnose conditions from their cloud picture archiving and communications system (PACS).