Restore without installation CD/DVD
- Turn on the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At the Advanced Boot Options screen, choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Press Enter.
- Log in as Administrator.
- When Command Prompt appears, type this command: rstrui.exe.
- Press Enter.
- 1 How do I delete everything on my computer Windows XP?
- 2 How do I do a system reset on Windows XP?
- 3 How do I restore my Toshiba laptop to factory settings Windows XP?
- 4 How do I completely wipe my hard drive and operating system?
- 5 How do I permanently delete everything off my laptop?
- 6 How do I wipe my Dell hard drive Windows XP?
- 7 How do I wipe my hard drive clean and reinstall Windows?
- 8 How do I wipe my computer clean and start over Windows 10?
- 9 How do I remove Windows XP startup password?
- 10 How do I do a factory reset?
- 11 How can I restore my Toshiba laptop to factory settings?
- 12 How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings?
How do I delete everything on my computer Windows XP?
Select the Settings option. On the left side of the screen, select Remove everything and reinstall Windows. On the “Reset your PC” screen, click Next. On the “Do you want to fully clean your drive” screen, select Just remove my files to do a quick deletion or select Fully clean the drive to have all files erased.
How do I do a system reset on Windows XP?
From the Start button menu, choose All Programs→Accessories→System Tools→System Restore. The main System Restore window is displayed. Choose the option Restore My Computer to an Earlier Time. Click the Next button.
How do I restore my Toshiba laptop to factory settings Windows XP?
Shut down completely and then as soon as you power the device on start pressing the f11 button. Or press and hold the f11 button and it should open prompts to factory restore it.
How do I completely wipe my hard drive and operating system?
- Boot up into the Windows Installer.
- On the partitioning screen, press SHIFT + F10 to bring up a command prompt.
- Type diskpart to start the application.
- Type list disk to bring up the connected disks.
- The Hard Drive is often disk 0. Type select disk 0.
- Type clean to wipe out the entire drive.
How do I permanently delete everything off my laptop?
If you have a laptop that’s still functioning, though, consider recycling or donating it. Android
- Open Settings.
- Tap System and expand the Advanced drop-down.
- Tap Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data.
- Tap Reset Phone, enter your PIN, and select Erase Everything.
How do I wipe my Dell hard drive Windows XP?
Insert the Dell System Restore CD into the computer’s CD-ROM drive. Click on the “Start” button, followed by the “Power” or ” Shut Down” option. You can also hold down the “Ctrl,” “Alt” and “Delete” buttons at the same time to bring up the “Shut Down” options.
How do I wipe my hard drive clean and reinstall Windows?
To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I wipe my computer clean and start over Windows 10?
Wipe Your Drive in Windows 10 Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery, and click Get Started under Reset this PC. You are then asked if you want to keep your files or delete everything. Select Remove Everything, click Next, then click Reset. Your PC goes through the reset process and reinstalls Windows.
How do I remove Windows XP startup password?
Disabling startup login prompt for password
- Click Start, and then Run.
- Type Control Userpasswords2 and press Enter.
- Uncheck the box next to for Users must enter a username and password to use this computer.
- Click Apply, and then Ok.
How do I do a factory reset?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- 1 Tap Settings
- 2 Tap General Management.
- 3 Tap Reset.
- 4 Tap Factory data reset.
- 5 Tap RESET.
- 6 Tap DELETE ALL. Please be patient as phone resetting takes some time.
- 1 Tap Apps > Settings > Backup and reset.
- 2 Tap Factory data reset > Reset Device > Erase Everything.
How can I restore my Toshiba laptop to factory settings?
Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds until the laptop powers off. Simultaneously press and hold the power button and 0 (zero) key to boot up the laptop. Release the 0 key when the laptop starts beeping. Select Yes to opt for System Recovery, then select Recovery of Factory Default Software > Next.
How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings?
Press and hold the “0” (zero) key on your keyboard at the same time you click on the power button to boot up. When the laptop starts beeping; release the “0” key. Select “Yes” to continue the system recovery when prompted by the warning screen. Select “Recovery of Factory Default Software;” and click “Next.”