Open Explorer and choose “My Computer.” Double-click the virtual drive created by your mounting software. Follow the prompts to launch The Sims 2 without a CD.
- 1 Can you install sims without disc?
- 2 How do I install a game without the CD?
- 3 Can you still install Sims 2?
- 4 Can I install Sims 2 on Origin?
- 5 How can I download Sims 3 without a disc for free?
- 6 How do I play Sims Medieval without the disc?
- 7 How do I run a program without the CD?
- 8 What do I do if my laptop doesn’t have a CD drive?
- 9 Can I run games from external hard drive?
- 10 Is The Sims 2 Free?
- 11 Can I play Sims 2 without Origin?
- 12 How do I install Sims 2 on Windows 10 without a disk?
Can you install sims without disc?
It is possible to install Sims 4 without your CD/DVD by simply logging into your Origin account and downloading the game from there.
How do I install a game without the CD?
Fortunately, there are several options to get you up and playing those games in no time:
- Network. If another computer on your network has an ODD, you could share access to that drive and then connect to that computer via the network.
- External CD/DVD Drive.
- USB Flash Drive or External SSD.
- How Do You Buy PC Games?
Can you still install Sims 2?
If your storage drive has enough space, then yes, you can install Sims 2. Or you could just get another storage drive just for Sims 2, if it doesn’t have enough space.
Can I install Sims 2 on Origin?
Just log into your Origin account, go to your Game Library, right-click on The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and click Download. Choose the language, agree to EULAs without reading them, and proceed. The game should download and install automatically.
How can I download Sims 3 without a disc for free?
@Taelex The answer is the same: register your packs in Origin if you haven’t already done so, and then you can download them for free. Once you’ve downloaded the base game, click on the Sims 3 icon, select More > Expansion Packs (or Stuff Packs), scroll through the lists to the packs you want, and click Download.
How do I play Sims Medieval without the disc?
If you want to play a Sims game without the disk, the only legal way to do this is by downloading the game from the Internet instead of purchasing the CD version of the game.
How do I run a program without the CD?
However, a computer program can be run without its CD or DVD by copying the program’s files directly to your computer’s hard drive. Insert the DVD or CD into your computer’s disc drive. You will need to use an external USB disc drive if your computer does not have a disc drive with DVD burning capabilities.
What do I do if my laptop doesn’t have a CD drive?
These tips work for desktop PCs, too.
- Use an external DVD drive. Shop HP External Drives Now.
- Create ISO files for virtual disks.
- Rip files from CD, DVD, or Blu-ray.
- Share CD and DVD drives over Windows network.
Can I run games from external hard drive?
Yes, you will manage to play games off your external hard drive with no loss of gameplay quality (except for potentially longer loading times, but that’s just a small price to pay), provided you are willing to carry an extra box around if you travel.
Is The Sims 2 Free?
The Sims 2 is now free on Origin, swimming pools and 18 expansions included. By way of compensation, they offered to upgrade digital copies of the game to its Ultimate Collection, which includes every one of the game’s expansions and Stuff Packs.
Can I play Sims 2 without Origin?
Re: having to log into Origin to play Sims 2 You should still be able to play the game offline even though you need to be logged in to Origin. Just put Origin in offline mode and it should stay offline when you start it up the next time!
How do I install Sims 2 on Windows 10 without a disk?
Open Explorer and choose “My Computer. ” Double-click the virtual drive created by your mounting software. Follow the prompts to launch The Sims 2 without a CD.