Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
- 1 How do I transfer music to my Android phone?
- 2 How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
- 3 Where is my music stored on my Android phone?
- 4 How do I download free music onto my Samsung phone?
- 5 How do I put music on my Samsung Android Auto?
- 6 What is the best music app for Samsung?
- 7 Can you download a CD to your phone?
- 8 Where can I download free music to my phone?
- 9 How do I download free music onto my phone?
How do I transfer music to my Android phone?
Transfer music from computer to Android: USB Transfer
- Connect your Android to your Windows PC using a USB cable.
- If you are given a selection of connection options, select Transfer Files (MTP).
- Select the music files from your computer.
- Drag the files into the Music folder on your Android device.
How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
Drag and drop or copy and paste any audio files you want to listen to on your device into the music folder. Depending on how many files you are moving, it may take some time to transfer. Once the transfer has completed, you can play the music files on your device with the Play Music app.
Where is my music stored on my Android phone?
To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
How do I download free music onto my Samsung phone?
Simply browse through the music in the Galaxy Apps app or the Google Play store app to discover free tracks. Some streaming services such as Spotify offer free accounts, however these usually have some restrictions attached such as limited skipping of tracks or advertisements.
How do I put music on my Samsung Android Auto?
Once you fire up Android Auto on your phone, you can tap the music icon at the bottom right edge of the screen and select Samsung Music to get a driving-friendly interface for controlling your music.
What is the best music app for Samsung?
The Best Music Apps for Android
- YouTube Music.
- Apple Music.
- Poweramp Music Player.
Can you download a CD to your phone?
Putting favorite songs from a CD or USB drive to Android smartphone allows you to enjoy music more conveniently. You can copy the music from your CD to Android phone through apps, software. Alternatively, you can also load music from CDs directly through USB connection.
Where can I download free music to my phone?
8 Free Music Download Apps for Android
- Fildo. There are two different versions of the Fildo app – one is the “Music Player” on the Play Store, but this won’t get you the MP3 downloader you’re looking for.
- GTunes Music Downloader.
How do I download free music onto my phone?
You can get free music on an Android phone through a variety of apps. Streaming apps like Spotify and SoundCloud offer free versions that are ad-sponsored. There are also dozens of radio apps, which let you listen to radio stations locally or around the world. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.