Burn CDs and DVDs on Mac
- Insert a blank disc into your optical drive.
- Double-click the disc to open its window, then drag the files and folders you want to burn to the window.
- Arrange and rename the files.
- Choose File > Burn [disc], then follow the instructions.
- 1 How do I transfer photos to a CD?
- 2 How do I transfer photos from iPhoto to disc?
- 3 Why won’t my Mac let me burn CDs?
- 4 How do I burn a CD without a CD drive?
- 5 How many photos can you put on a CD?
- 6 Is it better to put pictures on a CD or DVD?
- 7 What kind of CD do I need to put pictures on?
- 8 What is the best program to make a slideshow on Mac?
- 9 How do you make a slideshow of pictures on a Mac?
- 10 How do I burn photos from iCloud to a CD?
- 11 How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to a DVD?
How do I transfer photos to a CD?
How to Copy Photos to a CD or DVD in Windows 10
- Open your Pictures folder from the desktop, select your desired photos, click the Share tab from the Ribbon along the top, and click the Burn to Disc icon.
- Insert a blank CD or DVD into your writable disc drive’s tray and push the tray shut.
How do I transfer photos from iPhoto to disc?
In iPhoto, select the photos, albums, or video clips you want to burn to a disc. Choose File > Export. In the Export Photos window, click File Export, and then select your options.
Why won’t my Mac let me burn CDs?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Energy Saver. If a burned CD “stutters” when you play it in an external CD-RW drive, try playing it in an internal drive or a stereo system. If your CD burn is unsuccessful and your external drive becomes unresponsive, turn the drive off and on to reset it.
How do I burn a CD without a CD drive?
Yes But you still need an optical drive. The easiest way to play or burn CD/DVD discs is to buy an external optical drive. Most optical drive peripheral devices connect via USB and are plug-and-play. That means you can simply connect the drive and use it the same you would use an internal CD/DVD player.
How many photos can you put on a CD?
Each photo CD can hold up to 999 images.
Is it better to put pictures on a CD or DVD?
The answer is simple; a DVD is the better choice as it will hold more data than a CD (compact disc). If scanned from a print, or negative, photos will be large files, and a CD-ROM will only hold up to 700 MB of data. A DVD is designed to hold video and audio files much larger than the standard image size.
What kind of CD do I need to put pictures on?
If you are just making a permanent archival copy of a folder of family pictures, the CD-R is again the best choice. The idea behind a CD-RW is that you can sort of use that disc as another drive. You can put data on it, erase that data, and put more data on it again.
What is the best program to make a slideshow on Mac?
Keynote is probably the best-known Mac slideshow software option. It began as part of Apple’s iWork office suite. It’s currently built-in to every Mac. There’s also an iOS and a cloud-based version.
How do you make a slideshow of pictures on a Mac?
Create a slideshow project
- In the Photos app on your Mac, select the photos you want in your slideshow.
- Choose File > Create > Slideshow > Photos.
- Click the Slideshow pop-up menu and choose New Slideshow.
- Type a slideshow name in the Slideshow Name field, then click OK.
How do I burn photos from iCloud to a CD?
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click the Options button next to Photos (or Photo Stream).
- Open a File Explorer window (Windows 8) or Windows Explorer window (Windows 7).
- Go to the iCloud Photos folder using the above path.
- Select the photos you want to save, then copy them to another folder on your computer.
How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to a DVD?
For a data disk:
- select the photos to be burned to disk and export to a folder on the Desktop File ➙ Export ➙ File Export menu. Set the Kind = what you want, the original file or the current, edited version.
- insert a blank DVD in the optical drive.
- drag the folder of photos onto the DVD disk’s icon.