Print a Jewel Case Insert
- Click the application logo on upper left, then File > Print.
- Edit and fill in the fields of the “Print Jewel Case” dialog. (See table below.)
- Print inserts.
- Cut out and fold the insert as marked on the pages.
- 1 How do you print CD covers?
- 2 How do you print CD jewel case inserts?
- 3 What paper are CD booklets printed on?
- 4 How do I print a CD cover in Word?
- 5 What size is CD cover?
- 6 How do I print the right size CD cover?
- 7 How do you make CD art?
- 8 How do I make a CD jewel case in Word?
- 9 How do I print a CD cover from Itunes?
- 10 What size is a CD cover in pixels?
- 11 What is the paper inside a CD case called?
- 12 What material are CD covers made of?
- 13 What kind of paper are DVD covers printed on?
How do you print CD covers?
How Do I Print on a Printable CD? (5 Steps)
- Create an image that will fit comfortably on your CD.
- Open your printer’s settings and set the media type as CD/DVD.
- Insert your printable CD into the printer’s CD/DVD tray.
- Select the print function from the program in which you created your CD label.
How do you print CD jewel case inserts?
Printing a Jewel-Case Insert
- Step 1 Select a playlist in the Source area, and then choose Print from the File menu.
- Step 2 Click on the CD Jewel Case Insert option (see “Instant Art”).
- Step 3 Click on Page Setup and adjust the settings for your printer as needed.
What paper are CD booklets printed on?
Print the file on glossy stock paper. Make sure your printer is set to print the file double-sided. Place each page on a cutting board or other clean surface that you don’t mind cutting.
How do I print a CD cover in Word?
Click the “Microsoft Office” button. Click “Print.” Select your installed printer. Click “Print” and await your new CD cover. Cut out the CD cover and place it in the front of your CD case.
What size is CD cover?
CD Cover Size Specifications for Printing The finished dimensions for the outside of printed CD covers are 4.724 inches square. Many printed designs include bleed. The “bleed area” is an extra 1/8″ of space for design elements or backgrounds to extend beyond the finished size of your piece.
How do I print the right size CD cover?
An even easier option is to load a predefined Word template that’s sized exactly for CD covers. Once you’ve added content, print the cover out and then cut it to fit inside your case. Another option is using Avery’s label design app to design and print a CD cover.
How do you make CD art?
- Step 1: Things Needed. Any old CD.
- Step 2: Apply Paint. • Shiny side of the CD shows rainbow colors when light falls on it.
- Step 3: Draw a Design. Draw your favorite design on the colored side.
- Step 4: Scratch the Design.
- Step 5: Stick It on the Wall.
How do I make a CD jewel case in Word?
Open Word and choose “New” from the “File” menu. Select the “Template” option and click on “Labels.” In the “Media” category, browse the CD cover templates available. Select the one that best suits the kind of cover you want to make. Don’t worry about the design on the cover.
How do I print a CD cover from Itunes?
- If necessary, press Ctrl-B to enable the menu bar.
- Select the album you want to print the artwork for.
- Select File > Print.
- In the print dialog select the CD jewel case insert radio button and Single cover from the Theme dropdown:
What size is a CD cover in pixels?
At 300 dpi the standard pixel dimensions of a CD cover jewel case insert are 1425px X 1425px. At 600 dpi the standard pixel dimensions of a CD cover jewel case insert are 2850px X 2850px.
What is the paper inside a CD case called?
Traycard / Inlay Card – This is the paper part that is embedded in the back of the case under the disc that is not removable. It usually has the barcode and track listing on it, and also has the side spine text (artist name) that you see when cases are stacked. It is perforated left and right.
What material are CD covers made of?
The bulk of slimline cases are made with translucent or transparent polystyrene, and are available in multiple colors. A stronger alternative is made from semi-opaque, semi-flexible polypropylene which is strong enough to protect the disc, but flexible enough not to break easily.
What kind of paper are DVD covers printed on?
Most DVD covers are printed on paper that is around the size of A4 paper, so that would be the best option.