Press your CD player’s power and eject buttons down at the same time, holding them for about ten seconds. If your stereo has a “force eject” feature, it should spit out the CD. If this doesn’t work, start the car and try again. Some CD players may not function when the car is turned off.
- 1 How do I eject a stuck CD from my laptop?
- 2 How do I eject a stuck CD in Windows 10?
- 3 How do I eject a stuck DVD?
- 4 How do I manually eject a disc from my HP laptop?
- 5 How do I eject a CD from command prompt?
- 6 How do you force eject on Windows 10?
- 7 How do I manually eject a disc from my DVD player?
- 8 How do I fix a stuck DVD drive on my computer?
- 9 How do I eject a disc from my HP laptop?
- 10 How do you eject a tray?
- 11 How do I force my laptop DVD player to open?
How do I eject a stuck CD from my laptop?
In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click Start, and then click Computer. In earlier versions of Windows, click Start, and then click My Computer. Right-click the icon for the disc drive that is stuck, and then click Eject. The door on the tray-load drive should open, or the disc on the slot-load drive should be ejected.
How do I eject a stuck CD in Windows 10?
The Eject key is usually located near the volume controls and is marked by a triangle pointing up with a line underneath. In Windows, search for and open File Explorer. In the Computer window, select the icon for the disc drive that is stuck, right-click the icon, and then click Eject. The disc tray should open.
How do I eject a stuck DVD?
The eject hole is tiny, so you need a paperclip or similar object in order to get your stuck DVD out.
- Straighten a paperclip out.
- Locate the tiny eject hole on the right side of the DVD tray.
- Insert the paperclip into the eject hole and push forward.
- Pull the DVD tray all the way out and pop out the DVD.
How do I manually eject a disc from my HP laptop?
To open a tray-load drive, do the following:
- Shut down the computer. Click Start, click Power, and select Shut down.
- Look for the small hole on the faceplate of the drive. This is the manual release hole.
- Straighten a paper clip to use in this step. Press in gently on the paper clip until the tray is released.
How do I eject a CD from command prompt?
Go to Start -> Run -> Cmd. Now type, C:>eject H: Where H is the CD drive. Note your CD drive letter and type it instead of H.
How do you force eject on Windows 10?
Go to the Start Menu, type in Disk Management and hit Enter. Locate the external hard drive that you want to eject. Right-click on your external hard drive and select ‘Eject’.
How do I manually eject a disc from my DVD player?
Turn off the DVD player. Wait a few minutes, turn the DVD player back on, and then press the “eject” button. If this does not work, turn it off and unplug the DVD player.
How do I fix a stuck DVD drive on my computer?
How to Open a Jammed CD/DVD Drive
- Step 1: The Paper Clip. Straighten out one leg of the paper clip.
- Step 2: The Small Hole. Find the small hole on your CD drive, it is usually near the button.
- Step 3: Stick the Clip Into the Hole. Stick the clip into the hole and gently push until the door opens.
- Step 4: Finish.
How do I eject a disc from my HP laptop?
Find the disc drive on the Computer/My Computer menu. Right-click its icon and select “Eject” to eject the drive. It will automatically pop out from your laptop.
How do you eject a tray?
You can usually open the tray by pressing the eject button on the drive or keyboard, as well as by selecting the Eject option in the Windows File Explorer.
How do I force my laptop DVD player to open?
If the DVD drive does not have an “Open” button, press firmly on the right side of the DVD drive tray and then release it to open the drive. To force the DVD drive to open, straighten a paper clip and insert it into the small hole on the outside of the DVD drive; push and hold the paper clip until the DVD drive opens.