Shut down and restart your Toshiba laptop by pressing the power button. Immediately and repeatedly press the F12 key on your keyboard until the Boot Menu screen appears. Using your laptop’s arrow keys, select “HDD Recovery” and press enter. From here, you will be asked if you want to proceed with the recovery.
- 1 How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings without a disk?
- 2 How do I get a Toshiba recovery disk?
- 3 How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings?
- 4 How do I reboot my Toshiba laptop without a bootable device?
- 5 How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings windows 7?
- 6 How do I use Toshiba setup utility?
- 7 What is the boot key for Toshiba?
- 8 How do I completely reset my laptop?
- 9 Where is the reset button on Toshiba Satellite?
- 10 How do I fix my Toshiba laptop that won’t boot up?
- 11 How do I factory Reset my Toshiba laptop Windows 10 without CD?
How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings without a disk?
Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds until the laptop powers off. Simultaneously press and hold the power button and 0 (zero) key to boot up the laptop. Release the 0 key when the laptop starts beeping. Select Yes to opt for System Recovery, then select Recovery of Factory Default Software > Next.
How do I get a Toshiba recovery disk?
Power up the laptop. When the initial TOSHIBA screen displays, press the F12 key to enter the boot menu. Use the arrow keys to select the HDD Recovery option and press the enter key to begin.
How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings?
Press and hold the “0” (zero) key on your keyboard at the same time you click on the power button to boot up. When the laptop starts beeping; release the “0” key. Select “Yes” to continue the system recovery when prompted by the warning screen. Select “Recovery of Factory Default Software;” and click “Next.”
How do I reboot my Toshiba laptop without a bootable device?
– First, do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again. – If it will give you the same error and if you’re also using a Toshiba laptop, press and hold the F2 button then turn the laptop on and it should load into BIOS.
How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings windows 7?
From a complete shutdown.
- Hold down 0 (zero) key and then release this key just after the computer is powered on.
- Select Troubleshoot -> TOSHIBA Maintenance Utility -> TOSHIBA Recovery Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the recovery.
How do I use Toshiba setup utility?
Press the “ESC” key on the upper left corner of the keyboard immediately after turning on the power, hold it for three seconds then release it. Press the “F1” key when prompted on the boot screen to enter the Toshiba laptop BIOS setup program.
What is the boot key for Toshiba?
When the TOSHIBA splash screen is displayed when you first turn on your computer, a boot menu prompt may be displayed for a few seconds near the bottom of the screen, indicating that a key ( F2 or F12, for example) can be pressed to display a menu of boot options.
How do I completely reset my laptop?
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. You should see a title that says “Reset this PC.” Click Get Started. You can either select Keep My Files or Remove Everything. The former resets your options to default and removes uninstalled apps, like browsers, but keeps your data intact.
Unplug the computer from the AC adapter. Insert a slender object such as a straightened small paper clip into the reset hole on the left side of the display to press the internal reset button.
How do I fix my Toshiba laptop that won’t boot up?
Hard Power Cycle (For computers that have removable batteries):
- Unplug the computer from the AC adapter.
- Remove the battery from the computer.
- Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
- Re-Install the battery.
- Re-Connect the AC adapter.
- Press the power button to turn the computer back on.
How do I factory Reset my Toshiba laptop Windows 10 without CD?
Hold the ‘0’ (zero) key as you start the computer until you reach a blue screen that says Choose an option. Choose Troubleshoot. Choose Reset your PC. Here you’ll see multiple options that can vary depending on whether you upgraded from Windows 8 or bought a laptop that came with Windows 10.