Plug the red and white RCA jacks into the red and white output slots of the CD player. Connect the other end of the RCA cable into the input slots of your LCD television. Most LCD televisions have more than one input jack. Be sure to remember which input jack you have plugged your CD player into.
- 1 How do I play a CD on my smart TV?
- 2 How do I hook up my old DVD player to my new TV?
- 3 How do I connect my CD player to my Samsung Smart TV?
- 4 What happens if you put a CD in a DVD player?
- 5 What channel do you put your TV on to watch a DVD?
- 6 Can you hook up an old DVD player to a smart TV?
- 7 Why won’t my DVD player connect to my Smart TV?
- 8 How do you hook up a old DVD player to a smart TV?
- 9 How do you hook up a DVD player to a smart TV without HDMI?
- 10 Why is my Samsung TV not recognize HDMI input?
- 11 Can you connect a DVD player to a smart TV wirelessly?
- 12 Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
- 13 How do I connect my DVD player to my HDMI TV?
- 14 Why won’t my Vizio TV connect to my DVD player?
How do I play a CD on my smart TV?
Open the drawer, put in the DVD, press play. After the disc loads you should see a menu. Select play or enter depending on the disc. You can also try a different source to may sure that the HDMI input on the TV is OK.
How do I hook up my old DVD player to my new TV?
How to Connect a DVD Player to a TV
- Unplug your TV and DVD player.
- Set the DVD player on a shelf near the TV.
- Connect your DVD player with the included cables.
- Whichever cable you use, plug one end into the DVD player, and the other into the corresponding port in the TV.
How do I connect my CD player to my Samsung Smart TV?
Use an HDMI cable to get the best quality signal from your DVD player to the Samsung TV screen.
- Locate the HDMI input on the back of the Samsung TV.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI IN” port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the “HDMI OUT” port on your DVD player.
What happens if you put a CD in a DVD player?
Crank it up and enjoy your music. The DVD player will act just like a CD player and play the tracks of the CD through the TV.
What channel do you put your TV on to watch a DVD?
DVD players will display on one of the Input or Auxiliary channels. They will not show up on Channel 3 or 4 like some VCRs. Some TVs will label the Input channels based on the type of input, such as “HDMI”, “AV”, and “COMPONENT.” Refer back to Method one if you have a question about which input type you are using.
Can you hook up an old DVD player to a smart TV?
Can You Connect an old DVD Player to a Smart TV? If you have one a DVD player with HDMI ports, you can connect your player to any of the HDMI ports on your TV. Such DVD players include the Sony DVPSR510H, but, if it does not have HDMI, don’t fret. You can still do using the other audio and video ports behind your TV.
Why won’t my DVD player connect to my Smart TV?
Ensure the video cable between the DVD player and TV is securely connected to both devices. NOTE: If the issue only occurs with the first DVD, then the disc may have dust, fingerprints or scratches. Ensure the TV and DVD player are set to utilize the same type of video signal, either progressive or interlaced.
How do you hook up a old DVD player to a smart TV?
Connect one side of an HDMI cable to the back of the DVD player. The other side of the HDMI cable connect it to an available input on your TV. Turn on the DVD player, and using the TV’s remote, select the corresponding input. At this point, you should see the DVD Player logo on your TV screen.
How do you hook up a DVD player to a smart TV without HDMI?
Connect the composite video cable (Yellow RCA) to the DVD player. Next, connect the White and RED audio RCA cables to the corresponding connectors on the back of the DVD player. Take the other side of the composite cable and audio cables and connect them to your TV.
Why is my Samsung TV not recognize HDMI input?
Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable. Disconnect the HDMI cable from the back of the TV and the external device. Then reconnect it firmly to the external device first, then connect it to your TV. If it still doesn’t work, try the cable in a different port. Don’t forget to select the new source.
Can you connect a DVD player to a smart TV wirelessly?
Stream DVD to TV via Chromecast. Boasting the ability to cast anything you love to TV, Google’s Chromecast is another decent option for streaming DVD to TV wirelessly. Like Apple Airplay, Chromecast works only if the streaming contents satisfy required formats and specifications.
Why does my TV say no signal when I plug in my DVD player?
If your TV has the correct INPUT or Source, unplug the cable and plug it back, or try another cable or port. Sometimes cable can short-out. Test if your DVD player works on other TVs. It could be your DVD player breakdown that leads to No Signal on your HDTV.
How do I connect my DVD player to my HDMI TV?
Step 1: Plug the HDMI cable into the Blu-ray or DVD player. Step 2: Plug the opposite end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your TV. Step 3: That’s it! Make sure to select the correct input on your TV to connect with your player.
Why won’t my Vizio TV connect to my DVD player?
Unplug both ends of the cable and re-insert them into the TV and device. Make sure you have pushed the cable all the way in. If this doesn’t work, try the same cable in a different TV, or try a different HDMI cable in your Vizio TV. This will help determine if it is a faulty or broken cable.