Open the “My Computer” icon on your desktop and click on the loaded disc drive. The copied file of the YouTube video will appear in the burner disc drive window. Select the “Burn to disc” option on the top navigation bar and follow the prompts to set your burning preferences.
- 1 How do I convert a YouTube video to a DVD?
- 2 How do I copy a video to a CD?
- 3 How do I burn a YouTube video to a DVD for free?
- 4 Is it illegal to burn a CD from YouTube?
- 5 How do you copy videos off YouTube?
- 6 Can any CD hold video data?
- 7 How do I copy files to a disc?
- 8 How do I convert a VOB file to MP4?
- 9 How do I put a video onto a DVD?
- 10 Is burning a CD illegal?
- 11 How can I legally burn CDs?
- 12 Is it legal to copy CDs for personal use?
How do I convert a YouTube video to a DVD?
How to use Free YouTube to DVD Converter
- Launch Free YouTube to DVD Converter. Follow Start > All Programs > DVDVideoSoft > Programs > Free YouTube to DVD Converter or click the DVDVideoSoft Free Studio icon on the desktop.
- Add YouTube Links.
- Select Output Format.
- Download video.
- Find Your Video.
How do I copy a video to a CD?
How to Copy a Video on a CD to Your Computer
- Insert your CD into the computer’s disc drive and wait for the computer to recognize the disc.
- Create a new folder in Windows Explorer, or select a preexisting folder to which you want the video copied.
- Locate the video you want transferred off your CD.
How do I burn a YouTube video to a DVD for free?
See how to burn YouTube videos to DVD free:
- Download free YouTube to DVD Converter. Download FREE YouTube to DVD converter from Freemake.
- Copy YouTube video links. Find videos from YouTube which you want to put on a DVD.
- Paste YouTube links.
- Choose “to DVD”
- Burn YouTube video to DVD.
Is it illegal to burn a CD from YouTube?
Is It Illegal to Burn Songs to CDs from YouTube? It depends on the purposes. If you are a paid subscriber to YouTube Music, you have the right to download the music for offline listening on the YouTube app. If you are burning these songs to CDs for personal use, it is totally legal.
How do you copy videos off YouTube?
Step 1: Go to the YT1s website here. Paste the YouTube URL of the video you want to copy and download in the box. Click on the “Convert mp4” button. Step 2: Click on the “Download” button to save your video and copy it to your device.
Can any CD hold video data?
For CD-quality audio, a CD can store about 80 minutes of content, whereas for videos you can get around 60 minutes of content onto the disc. At 10 MB per picture (roughly the size of a 15 megapixel high-quality JPEG image), you can store about 70 pictures on a single CD.
How do I copy files to a disc?
Copy Contents of CD to Folder on Desktop
- Put the CD into your drive and cancel installation if it starts.
- Go to START > (My) Computer.
- Right-click the CD/DVD ROM drive and choose Open or Explore.
- Press CTRL+A on your keyboard to select all the files.
- Press CTRL+C on your keyboard to copy the files and folders.
How do I convert a VOB file to MP4?
Both Android and iOS devices support this versatile format. Let’s see how to convert a VOB file to MP4 using Zamzar.
- Launch your browser and go to Zamzar’s home page.
- Now, click the Add Files…
- Next, click on Convert To and select mp4 from the dropdown menu.
- Finally, click on the Convert Now button in the Step 3 section.
How do I put a video onto a DVD?
Navigate to the folder where the video you want to burn is located. You’ll want to open it and select the video file. Once you’ve selected the video file, drag it over to the DVD drive window. This will copy the selected video files to your DVD, ready for burning.
Is burning a CD illegal?
Technically, the answer is yes. Under general copyright law, distributing a copy of copyrighted materials (like a music CD) can only be done with the permission of the copyright holder (usually the artist or record label). The law, however, does not allow someone to burn a CD and then pass the copy on to others.
How can I legally burn CDs?
How to Burn Music to a CD/DVD in Windows Media Player
- Insert a blank CD or DVD suitable for storing audio files in your computer CD/DVD-RW drive.
- Open Windows Media Player and click the Burn button.
- Click through albums and playlists and drag the songs you want to add to the CD/DVD to the Burn pane.
- Click Start Burn.
Is it legal to copy CDs for personal use?
Copying CDs The copy is made from an authorized original CD that you legitimately own. The copy is just for your personal use. It’s not a personal use – in fact, it’s illegal – to give away the copy or lend it to others for copying.