The standard CD cover size is 4.75 by 4.75 inches, or 12 cm by 12 cm. This dimension is for the front or back cover of a standard jewel CD case. To use these dimensions for your document dimensions in Word, go to the Size menu on the Page Layout tab. Select More Paper Sizes from the menu.
- 1 What size is a CD inlay card?
- 2 How many pixels is a CD cover?
- 3 What are the dimensions for a CD cover in Photoshop?
- 4 What is the proper size to print a CD cover?
- 5 How big is a normal CD case?
- 6 How do I burn a CD?
- 7 What should be on an album cover?
- 8 How thick is an album cover?
- 9 What size is a CD cover in MM?
- 10 How do I resize a picture for a CD cover?
- 11 How do I make a CD cover in Word?
What size is a CD inlay card?
The dimensions of a CD insert is 4.75″ w x 4.75″ h. This format is called a “2-panel insert” because it’s two panels if you print on both sides.
How many pixels is a CD cover?
Dimensions / Pixel Size: At least 1600 x 1600 pixels, but 3000 x 3000 pixels is recommended. Size in Inches: 3000 x 3000 pixels at 300 dpi (which is 10 x 10 inches) is recommended. Resolution: at least 72 dpi, but 300 dpi is required for Amazon on Demand physical CD covers. Format: JPG, PNG, or GIF.
What are the dimensions for a CD cover in Photoshop?
CD booklets and covers tend to be around 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches. As such, you will want to create a new document in Photoshop with those dimensions. For the sake of this tutorial, we will want to keep the resolution to 72dpi. For print, you would obviously want to use a higher resolution (300dpi).
What is the proper size to print a CD cover?
Change the image size. For a CD cover, you will want the size to be exactly 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches with 72 dpi resolution. For the back of a CD, change the dimensions to 4.62 inches (width) by 5.87 inches (height).
How big is a normal CD case?
It is a three-piece plastic case, measuring 142 by 125 by 10 millimetres (5.59 in × 4.92 in × 0.39 in), a volume of 177.5 cubic centimetres (10.83 cu in), which usually contains a compact disc along with the liner notes and a back card.
How do I burn a CD?
Open the disc drive, insert a blank CD-R, data CD, or DVD, and close the drive. If the AutoPlay dialogue box opens, close it. If your computer has multiple drives, click the Burn Options menu, click More burn options, and then click the Devices tab to select the drive you want to use.
What should be on an album cover?
Only include text stating the artist name and release title. The copy should match your release info and metadata exactly. It’s also ok to use an image without text. Most music platforms display the artist and release info next to the cover art.
How thick is an album cover?
(100) 12″ Vinyl LP Record Outer Sleeves – High Clarity, Archival Quality Polyethylene – Industry Standard – Standard 3mil Thick – 12-3/4″ x 12-1/2″
What size is a CD cover in MM?
The standard CD album cover size (front part) is 120 mm x 120 mm (4.7 in × 4.7 in).
How do I resize a picture for a CD cover?
How to Shrink an Album Cover to a CD Size
- Open your preferred image-editing software.
- Navigate to the menu bar using your computer mouse and select “Image.” Then select “Resize” or “Image Size,” depending on the specific software you are using.
- Change the image height and width to the desired size.
How do I make a CD cover in Word?
Open Word and choose “New” from the “File” menu. Select the “Template” option and click on “Labels.” In the “Media” category, browse the CD cover templates available. Select the one that best suits the kind of cover you want to make. Don’t worry about the design on the cover.